Messages in a Bottle

"... send something to the world..."

A minha foto
Nome:
Localização: Lx, Portugal

domingo, dezembro 18, 2005

so simple...

When I fall in love it will be forever
Or I’ll never fall in love
In a restless world like this is
Love is ended before it’s begun
And too many moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun

When I give my heart it will be completely
Or I’ll never give my heart
And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you.


Nat King Cole

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Inacriditável....estavamos a pensar no mesmo! Eu devia estar aí contigo, a rir, a ouvir... esta música! Devia ser esta... Já acordaste, aumenta o volume do rádio...E de repende, abres os teus olhos e vês tudo a cores!

19/12/05 00:05  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

eu tb não acridito

20/1/06 02:16  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home