Messages in a Bottle

"... send something to the world..."

A minha foto
Nome:
Localização: Lx, Portugal

sábado, maio 27, 2006

JK rules...




My nerves are jangling with these sweet sensations...

Futures made of virtual insanity now
Always seem to, be govern'd by this love we have
For useless, twisting, our new technology
Oh, now there is no sound - for we all live underground...


You're playing so hard to get
You're making me sweat just to hold your attention
I can't give you nothing more
If you ain't givin' nothing to me
Don't you know that
you make me love you, love you baby
with a little L
why does it have to be like this
I can never tell...


Sometimes in the morning
When I wake up
I shed a tear
I'm hoping
Come the night time
You open the door and reappear
I can promise to share
All my dreams I will dare
You set my heart racing when you get next to me
Still I dont think you care
Should I wait for your love
Or I'm waiting in vain
Somebody help me cause I'm falling
Head over heels in love again...


You know this boogie is for real
I used to put my faith in worship
But then my chance to get to Heaven slipped
I used to worry about the future
But then I threw my caution to the wind
I had no reason to be care free
No no no, until I took a trip to the other side of town
Yeah yeah yeah, you know I heard that boogie rhythm
Hey - I had no choice but to get down down down down
Dance, nothing left for me to do but dance...


Feels just like it should
(I'm looking for the city streets)
Feels just like it should
(gonna get experience)
Feels just like it should
(I'm here to see the candy man)
Feels just like it should...


She's just a cosmic girl
From another galaxy
My heart's at zero gravity
She's from a cosmic world
Putting me in ecstasy
Transmitting on my frequency
She's cosmic
Sends me into hyperspace when I see her pretty face
Sends me into hyperspace when I see her pretty face...


Jamiroquai

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

yesterday...
Canned Heat
Space Cowboy
Cosmic Girl
Revolution
Little L
Dynamite
Use The Force
Black Capricorn Day
Love Fool
Time Won't Wait
Don't Give Hate a Chance
Alright
Deeper Underground

27/5/06 14:52  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home