Messages in a Bottle

"... send something to the world..."

A minha foto
Nome:
Localização: Lx, Portugal

sexta-feira, maio 05, 2006

best of...for the night



Filipa

Games, changes and fears
When will they go from here
When will they stop
I believe that fate has brought us here
And we should be together
But were not
I play it off but I'm dreamin of you
I'll keep it cool but I'm fiendin.
I try to say goodbye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near
...

Your faith in me brings me to tears
Even after all these years
...

A million times I ask you and then
I ask you over again
You only answer
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps
So if you really love me say, "yes"
But if you don't, dear, confess
And please don't tell me
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps
...

If you'd accept surrender, I'll give up some more
If you walk out on me, I'm walking after you
If you walk out on me, I'm walking after you
...

No matter what we do
No matter what they say
When the sun is shining through
Then the clouds won't stay
And everywhere we go
The sun won't always shine
But tomorrow will find a way
All the other times
...

And I feel it
And she feels it
Where ya going to tommorrow?
Where ya going with that mask I found?
...

Don't leave me high, don't leave me dry
Don't leave me high, don't leave me dry
...

Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come
...

Gosto de ver
Você no seu ritmo
Dona do carnaval
Gosto de ter
Sentir seu estilo
Ir no seu íntimo
Nunca me faça mal
Linda
Mais que demais
Você é linda sim
Onda do mar do amor
Que bateu em mim
Você é linda
E sabe viver
Você me faz feliz
Esta canção é só pra dizer
E diz
...
"gosto muito de você
leãozinho..."

Me dá um beijo, então
Aperta minha mão
Tolice é viver a minha vida assim sem aventura
Deixa ser
Pelo coração
Se é loucura então melhor não ter razão
...

Just a castaway
An island lost at sea
..Walked out this morning
Don't believe what I saw
A hundred billion bottles
Washed up on the shore
..I'll send an SOS to the world
I'll send an SOS to the world
I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my
...

...